Penn Parking is a department under the auspices of the University's Division of Business Services. Consistent with the mission of the overall Division, the department's underlying philosophy is to provide clients with high-quality service in a fiscally responsible manner.
The Department manages and operates 25 parking facilities on Penn's campus, including garages and lots. While many of the facilities are permit-only and reserved for University faculty, staff, and students, there is also ample visitor parking available.
- Hours of Operation Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location Suite 447A
3401 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6228
- Email & Phone Phone: 215-898-8667
- Contact Information Learn more.
Rules & Regulations
- Low Emission Vehicles Learn more.
- Pay or Appeal a Ticket Learn more
- Hangtags Learn more.
- Lost or Damaged Parking Credentials Learn more.
- Snow Emergencies
- Walking EscortLearn more