The Department of Transportation and Parking continues to offer new and innovative programs to the Penn Community. A few of these initiatives are listed below.
- Four New Electric Vehicles Added to Fleet Penn Transit Services welcomes the first full-size electric vehicles to its fleet! >
- PennTransit Mobile Our new mobile app that lets riders request a shuttle from their mobile devices. >
- Pennovation Works Shuttle Penn Transit Services provides on-demand shuttle service to Pennovation Works.
- Penn FMC ShuttleProvides free transportation for those needing to travel between the Penn offices at the FMC Tower & campus.
- Bike Commuter Expense Reimbursement Program Offers bicycle commuting expenses to qualified faculty and staff for out of pocket eligible expenses up to $240 annually.
- Indego Bike Share An integrated system featuring over 600 self-service bicycles and 70 bike-share stations throughout Philadelphia including three on campus.
Penn Parking Services
- AVI Access Automotive Vehicle Identification (AVI) technology has been installed in many of the garages across campus.
- Green Lot The Penn Law lot features a variety of sustainable services.
- Electric Charging StationsSupporting the Cleaner Air initiative by adding charging stations to parking facilities.
- Facilities Improvements Penn Parking Services continues to invest in its infrastructure.