Evening and weekend permits are available for purchase annually (or per semester for students) and they are valid on weekdays after 3:30 p.m. and all day on weekends. These permits are honored in any of our surface parking lots, provided space is available and vehicles are parked in officially-striped parking spaces. Unless otherwise noted, evening/weekend parking is prohibited in all University lots and garages where access is controlled by a parking attendant, a barrier gate, or an overhead garage door.
Locations, where evening and parking permits are honored, can be found on our parking map, and are listed below:
- Chancellor 32 at 32nd & Chancellor Sts. (enter from 32nd and Chestnut Sts.)
- Hollenback under South Street Bridge (enter from the River Fields lot), meter parking starts at 2:30 pm
- Law at the N.E. corner of 34th and Chestnut Sts.
- Ludlow 34 on the south side of Ludlow St. between 33rd and 34th Sts.
- Palestra (enter from 32nd and Chestnut Sts.)
- Penn Children's Center, 3160 Chestnut St., meter parking starts at 7 pm
- River Fields off University Avenue, meter parking starts at 2:30 pm
- Sansom 38 at the S.W. corner of 38th and Sansom Sts.
During special events (e.g. sporting events, graduation), lots may be open for visitor parking.
Penn Parking Permits are managed by AIMS, a third-party vendor. When you click the Complete Online Application Button, you will be directed to the AIMS application site.