Below you will find quick links to information about discounted public transit and bike commuter options, how Penn Transit can serve commuters who reside near the University, campus parking options, and other valuable resources and updates.
Important Reminders for Penn Commuters
- Celebrate Bike to Work Day on May 19!
- PennTransit Mobile is now live! Download the app today to access Penn Transit's on-demand shared ride shuttle services.
- All discounted public transit commuter pass/card orders must be submitted by the 10th of the month before the commuting month.
- There is currently a very high demand for parking on campus. Penn Transportation and Parking will do its best to fulfill a patron's requested location.
- City-wide Public Safety Information
- LUCY Riders: There are long-term detours on the Gold and Green routes.
- 2023 pre-tax payroll deduction for commuter fare costs increases to $300/month.
- Effective Sunday, April 16, new schedules will go into effect on select Regional Rail Lines.
- Free parking at SEPTA-owned Regional Rail lots in effect until further notice.
- Information on specific services is provided in the boxes below.
- Discounted Commuter Options for Public Transportation
- Other Discounted Commuter Options
- SEPTA Resources
- Fixed-Route Buses
- On-Demand Shuttles
- Penn Transit Map (boundaries, routes, & stops)