Below you will find quick links to information about discounted public transit and bike commuter options, how Penn Transit can serve commuters who reside near the University, campus parking options, information for parking patrons with suspended monthly permits, and other valuable resources and updates.
Important Reminders for Return to Campus
- All discounted public transit commuter pass/card orders must be submitted by the 10th of the month before the commuting month.
- There is currently a very high demand for parking on campus. Penn Transportation and Parking will do its best to fulfill a patron's requested location.
- Now Available: Discounted Overflow Parking for Penn and UPHS Communities
- Information on specific services is provided in the boxes below.
- Discounted Commuter Options for Public Transportation
- Other Discounted Commuter Options
- SEPTA Resources
- New City and Suburban Transit Schedules in Effect
- New Regional Rail Schedules Begin September 5
- SEPTA's Three-Day Fare Options for As-Needed Commuting
- Free parking at SEPTA-owned lots and garages until October 31
- Ride Safe with SEPTA
- SEPTA's Enhanced Ridership Experience
- Webinar: SEPTA is the WAY TO GO BACK