Below you will find quick links to information about discounted public transit and bike commuter options, how Penn Transit can serve commuters who reside near the University, campus parking options, and other valuable resources and updates.
Important Reminders for Penn Commuters
- All discounted public transit commuter pass/card orders must be submitted by the 10th of the month before the commuting month.
- There is currently a very high demand for parking on campus. Penn Transportation and Parking will do its best to fulfill a patron's requested location.
- City-wide Public Safety Information
- SEPTA's August 3rd webinar recording and FAQs are now available.
- New SEPTA Schedules For All Regional Rail Lines Effective August 21.
- SEPTA Announces New Fall Schedules for Buses and Trolleys Begin August 28.
- LUCY Riders: There are long-term detours on the Gold and Green routes.
- Free parking at SEPTA-owned Regional Rail lots in effect through December 2022.
- Information on specific services is provided in the boxes below.
- Discounted Commuter Options for Public Transportation
- Other Discounted Commuter Options
- SEPTA Resources