There is currently a very high demand for parking on campus. Penn Parking will do its best to process monthly parking permit applications in a timely manner and fulfill a patron’s requested location; however, the Parking Office may not be able to honor your request at this time. Permit patrons will have the choice to accept the garage or lot available and be placed on a waitlist for your preferred location.
The parking fee structure is responsive to the University policy requiring the Parking Program to be self-supporting. Parking income is used to cover the costs of surface lot and garage improvements (e.g. installation of security cameras, paving, striping, control gates); salaries of attendants; reduction of construction debt on garages; real estate rental fees and operating expenses.
Penn faculty, staff, and students are eligible to apply for daily, evening and weekend parking permits. Permit holders will be able to benefit from significant tax savings by deducting parking fees (up to $300 a month) on a pre-tax basis. Click on the links below to learn more.
The University reserves the right to reassign permit holders to other parking facilities during the course of the year should circumstances, such as lot closure or reduction in size, warrant such action.
Faculty & Staff
- Monthly Parking Permits Learn more.
- Evening and Weekend Permits Learn more.
- Motorcycle PermitsThese permits are issued for either daily or commuter access. Different rates apply.
- WageWorks Commuter Parking Card Pre-tax savings on as-needed parking via payroll deduction.
- Occasional Parking Learn more.
- Parking Options Learn more.
Rates & Policies
- Faculty, Staff, & Vendor Rates View rates.
- Student Rates View rates.
- VIP & Event Parking Requests Learn more.Submit a Request.
- Permits Cancel permit. Suspended permits Update personal or vehicle information.
- Hangtag PoliciesLearn more.
- Lost or Damaged Hangtags/Access Cards Learn more.
- Pay or Appeal a Parking Ticket Learn more.
- Safety Information Learn more.