Hero Image 01

Can I use Financial Aid for my off-campus rent?

Before you sign a lease, understand your financial obligations

The best place to ask questions regarding loans, grants, and funding is Student Financial Services.

One important note is that all off-campus rental payments are made directly by the student. No funds are sent by Penn agencies. Also, landlords will require payment before you move-in, so if you receive grants, etc. still be prepared to have funds for move-in.

IMPORTANT:  No funds from the University are sent directly to your landlord. You would be responsible to pay your fees and payments directly to your landlord

Can’t find what you are looking for?

Contact Us