Pennovation Works Shuttle
Penn Transit Services provides on-demand shuttle service to Pennovation Works. "To door" services are provided from five of Penn Transit Stops on Penn’s main campus directly to the Pennovation Works Complex location they wish to visit. To request a ride, passengers may call 215.898.RIDE (7433). Riders will be asked to provide their name, telephone number, pick-up location and drop-off destination.
- All Penn community members holding a valid PennCard may use this complimentary shared-ride service.
- The Pennovation Works Shuttle is available Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. From 6 p.m. to 3 a.m., seven days a week, members of the Penn Community can use the On-Call Evening Shuttle to travel to/from Pennovation Works.
- The Pennovation Works Shuttle picks up at the DRL, Food Court, Penn Bookstore, Pottruck Fitness Center, and the Hill Pavilion. For a map of transit stop locations, click here.
- Pick up times may be up to 20 minutes from the time the service request is logged. Operations may be impacted due to inclement weather, traffic, and number of calls in queue.
- Group ridership is limited to the vehicle capacity—10 passengers. Groups of 11 or more need to request Penn Charter Bus Services. Please go to our online charter service reservation form to request Charter Bus Service.