Pennovation Works Shuttle
Penn Transit Services provides on-demand shuttle service to Pennovation Works. "To door" services are provided from four of Penn Transit Stops on Penn’s main campus directly to the Pennovation Works Complex location they wish to visit. To request a ride, passengers may call 215.898.RIDE (7433). Riders will be asked to provide their name, PennCard ID number, and their pick-up location.
- All Penn community members holding a valid PennCard may use this complementary service.
- The Pennovation shuttle is available Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. From 6 p.m. to 3 a.m., seven days a week, members of the Penn Community can use the Penn Shuttle West to travel to Pennovation Works.
- The Pennovation shuttle stops at the Food Court, Pottruck Fitness Center, the Penn Bookstore and the Fresh Grocer. For a map of stop locations, click here.
- Pick up times may be up to 20 minutes from the time the service request is logged. Operations may be impacted due to inclement weather, traffic, and number of calls in queue.
- Group requests should be submitted 24 hours in advance. Group ridership is limited to the vehicle capacity—10 passengers. Groups of 10 or more need to request Penn Charter Bus Services. Please go to our online charter service reservation form to request Charter Bus Service.