Penn’s Transit’s maintenance facility provides a wide range of maintenance and repair services. The skilled technicians on premises have earned their certification from the National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE), and are available to work on University- owned or leased vehicles. Standard services available to Penn departments include tire repair, oil changes, tire rotation and replacement, alignment, body work, and state vehicle inspection.
When work is performed by Penn Transit mechanics, clients are assured of competitive pricing and superior service. It is the only maintenance shop in West Philadelphia to have earned ASE’s Blue Seal of Excellence. When you do business with Penn Transit, you receive:
- Rates below industry standard, which translates into savings for Penn departments;
- Convenient internal billing via the use of a 26-digit budget code, eliminating the need for a purchase order or credit card;
- Monthly inspections along with a status report regarding vehicles condition and recommended repairs;
- Vehicle pick-up and delivery from campus locations along with roadside service within the campus perimeter;
- Access to loaner vehicles; and,
- Rental vans if your department’s vehicle is being repaired or short-term solutions are necessary to support department programming.
For more information on how Penn Transit can help keep your vehicles running smoothly, send us an email.