Transfer Students

Living on campus is an essential part of the Penn experience.  New transfer students are required to live in a College House and purchase a meal plan their first year of enrollment.

Transfer students may submit a Housing Preference Request Form online after they accept their offer of admission. It may take up to 24 hours before a reply is updated in the housing system.  The Preference Form will be available by logging into the Admissions Applicant Portal. Step-by-step Housing Preference Request Form instructions are coming soon. Any questions can be directed to the Housing Assignments Office at 215-898-8271 or via email to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . 

Click on arrows below for full details.