Understanding our website
Welcome to the Print & Interactive Communications website. As a member of the Penn community, the website will be a valuable resource for your communications and media needs.
In one central location you can:
- Find the resources and providers you need to create brochures, annual reports and magazines, newsletters, Penn letterhead and business cards, websites, and more;
- Take advantage of the services offered by Singularity, Penn’s new media placement and campaign management provider;
- Select from a list of pre-qualified, best-in-service providers who are familiar with Penn;
- Have easy access to information about the Penn logo and style guidelines; and
- Download professionally-produced photos of Penn’s campus at no cost.
BenefitsThrough our Preferred and Strategic Provider Programs, you have access to a wide range of creative professionals in the region—from freelance designers to full scale design firms; all the services you need to prepare, implement and analyze successful media campaigns; printers that can handle jobs from a few hundred brochures to thousands of high quality annual reports; as well as full lettershop capabilities to help you simplify and save on your large mail projects.
View details on our Preferred & Strategic Provider Program »