There are several reasons why an error message may appear:
- The pick-up or drop-off location may be outside Penn Transit’s service boundaries;
- The transit service does not operate during the time you requested the ride;
- You may not be eligible to use that specific service;
- You requested a ride for too many guests. An eligible rider may only bring two guests.
- Fixed-route transit options such as the FMC Shuttles and Penn Buses are not part of the free on-demand shared ride services; or,
- You do not have a valid sign-on credential (i.e. - PennKey, St. Joseph’s University credential).
For information about eligibility options, hours of operation, or areas served by Penn Transit, visit www.upenn.edu/PennTransit. Please contact 215-898-RIDE/7433 should you still believe you should be able to request a shuttle.