There are a several reasons why an error message may appear:
- the pick-up or drop-off location may be outside Penn Transit’s service boundaries;
- you may not be eligible to use the Penn Accessible Transit (PAT) service;
- fixed-route transit routes such as the FMC Shuttles and Penn Buses are not part of this request-a-ride service;
- the trip was not at least .5 miles (1/2 mile) long;
- the transit service does not operate during the time you requested the ride, or
- you do not have a valid sign-on credential (i.e. - PennKey, University of Sciences credential)
For information about eligibility options, hours of operation, or areas served by Penn Transit, visit www.upenn.edu/PennTransit. Please contact 215-898-RIDE/7433 should you still believe you should be able to request a shuttle.