Your Commuter Parking Card could be rejected for several reasons:
- You are attempting a transaction before your new monthly benefit amount has been loaded onto your card.
- You do not have enough funds in your account to pay for the transaction.
- You are trying to purchase from an ineligible merchant.
- There is a temporary network problem that is preventing your card from working. You may want to try another parking kiosk machine or try again later in the day.
- If you were prompted for a “billing zip code” and you entered a different zip code than what is logged in the WageWorks system.