FAQs Commuter FAQs

Transit passes will be sent via U.S. mail to the address reflected on the WageWorks site provided to your employer. Therefore, please be sure that your delivery address is accurate on the WageWorks site.  If your profile address is incorrect, you have the ability to update your address directly on your WageWorks portal.

Note:  Addresses that are updated in your HR or payroll record are not transferred to the WageWorks website for commuting.