FAQs Commuter FAQs

Passes will be mailed to your address of record in time for you to use them the following month. If you have not received your pass by the last day of the month before the month of usage, YOU MUST call WageWorks at 1-877-924-3967 and follow the prompts, to report that you have not received your pass, to receive instructions, and request a Special Handling Form. You will be asked to pay for your commuting expenses directly and then submit the Special Handling Form, along with a receipt. WageWorks will send you a refund check via U.S. Postal Service.

Note the following information:

  • Reimbursement forms for never-received passes cannot be submitted until first of the month the transit benefit is valid for and intended for use, and no later than the 10th of that same month.  
  • Only one lost pass claim per 12 month period is permitted. If another claim is made withing that time, it will not be processed.
  • Once a reimbursement has been processed and approved for payment, a check will be issued.