FAQs Commuter FAQs

In general, employees are allowed only one replacement pass reimbursement per year. Requests must be made after purchasing a new pass and submitting the pass receipt to WageWorks using a Refund Claim Form, which is subject to review and approval by WageWorks. Please be aware that the University does not offer additional replacement or reimbursement options beyond Wagework's provisions.

You should also report your claim to the WageWorks Customer Service Helpline:  1-877-924-3967, and follow the prompts.