FAQs Commuter FAQs

A former employee who has left the University with a Pay Me Back Parking (PMB) balance has 180 days after the end of the last eligible benefit month to file a claim.  This does not apply to commuter credits.  Credits are forfeited back to the employer and cannot be given back to the employee per IRS Rules and Regulations.   

Note:  employees who have had their employment terminated forfeit their commuter credits.  Pre-tax deductions, once taken, may only be used to pay for a commuter benefit and cannot be reimbursed to the employee.