In support of this year’s unprecedented demand for parking, Penn Transportation and Parking is pleased to announce the availability of discounted daily (12-hour) and monthly permit parking rates at the Amtrak CIRA Parking Deck, 2929 Arch Street, next to the 30th Street Train Center.
This location, operated by SP+ Corporation (also known as Parking.com) is conveniently connected to the LUCY® Gold and Green Shuttle Routes, which operate Monday – Friday from 6:10 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and provide free transportation to campus and the hospital complex for riders who display their PennCards or UPHS IDs.
Advanced registration is required.
In support of this year’s unprecedented demand for parking, Penn Transportation and Parking is pleased to announce that SP+ (also known as Parking.com) is offering discounted daily parking to the Penn and UPHS communities via advance registration at a dedicated reservation site. Follow the instructions provided on the landing page and enter Penn’s unique access code to receive the special discounted rate of $15 for up to 12 hours.
You will be emailed a receipt confirming your reservation, with a linked QR code. Scan the QR code both at entry and exit of the garage at the box with red flashing lights. In the event you do not have a smart phone, you may print out the QR code for entering and exiting the garage.
You should also be aware of the following information:
- The discounted rate is not available without having obtained the special QR code before you arrive at the parking facility.
- Parkers will be charged at the time a reservation is made. Should your plans, change, contact 844-472-7577 for support. Cancelation must occur before the scheduled reservation takes effect.
- A new QR code will be issued each day you elect to park at the facility and will be unique to your specific reservation.
- You may create and save an account for faster daily checkout.
- Daily parking may also be reserved via Parking.com, which is available on the AppStore and Google Play.
- This discounted rate is only available through May 31, 2022.
Additional support regarding online reservations for this site may be directed to SP+ at 844-472-7577 or email them at email@example.com.
Monthly Permit Parking
Parking.com is also offering monthly passes to individuals from Penn and UPHS at the discounted rate of $175, by submitting an application directly to SP+ by using their specially dedicated website.
In addition to payment by personal credit card, University of Pennsylvania full-time, benefits-eligible faculty and staff may use the WageWorks Commuter Parking Card to pay for parking fees at this facility. Parkers can realize significant tax savings by deducting their commuting parking fees, via payroll, up to $270 a month on a pre-tax basis. Any amount over $270 each month is regarded as post-tax dollars. Commuters must place their order no later than the 10th of the month prior to the commuting month requested.