Ware is one of three College Houses that make up the Quadrangle. It is the largest of the Quad College Houses, with approximately 550 residents. As a First-Year Community, Ware will be 100% freshmen beginning in Fall 2016. At the center of the Quad, Ware is also home to McClelland Hall, with an express grab and go dining location, and mail and package room for the entire quad. The room types are mostly singles and doubles with very few triples.
For more information, please view the Ware College House Website and the College House Brochure.
Click on arrows below for full details.
- General Information
- Style of Housing: Traditional Dormitory Style, Seasonally Air-Conditioned
- Number of Residents (excluding staff): 535
- Number of first-year students: 426
- Number of each room type (excluding staff):
- 135 Single Rooms
- 194 Double Rooms
- 4 Triple (2BR) Rooms
- Layout/Floor Plan
- Click here to view Quad layout/floor plans
- Important Notes:
- The purpose of these diagrams is to convey general information only. Dimensions are taken from a representative room. Individual rooms may vary in size and amenities. Changes may occur over time that are not reflected in the diagrams.
- For maximum quality and efficiency when printing these pictures, it is recommended that you save the individual room images to your hard drive and print from there.
- Room Furnishings
- Bed (twin extra-long 36x80x6)
- Desk & Chair
- Carpeting in Morgan (Some)
- Hardwood Floors in most rooms
- Tile Floors in Butcher and Speakman
- House Facilities
- Common Kitchen: 2
- Computer Room: 1
- Conference Room: 1
- Fitness Room: 1
- Laundry Room: 2
- Library: 1
- Lounge: 7
- Music Practice Room: 2
- Residential Programs
- Penn Women in Leadership (17 Freshmen/18 Total)
- Research, Innovation & Entrepreneurship (50 Freshmen/51 Total)
- Study of Infectious Diseases (18 Freshmen/18 Total)
- Women in Science (15 Freshmen/15 Total)
- Additional Information