Riepe, one of three Quad College Houses and a First-Year Community, is home to 463 undergraduates, 100% of whom will be freshmen beginning Fall 2016. Riepe's room types are singles and doubles, and is a traditional dormitory style in that there are common bathrooms. Riepe boasts being home to the "baby quad" a quaint corner of the larger Quadrangle complex.
For more information, please view the Riepe College House Website.
Click on arrows below for full details.
- General Information
- Style of Housing: Traditional Dormitory Style, Seasonally Air-Conditioned
- Number of Residents (excluding staff): 464
- Number of first-year students: 334
- Number of each room type (excluding staff):
- 192 Single Rooms
- 136 Double Rooms
- Layout/Floor Plan
- Important Notice:
- The purpose of these diagrams is to convey general information only. Dimensions are taken from a representative room. Individual rooms may vary in size and amenities. Changes may occur over time that are not reflected in the diagrams.
- All students within apartments or suites that contain multiple bedrooms must be assigned to a specific bedroom (A, B, C, and so on) within the apartment or suite.
- For maximum quality and efficiency when printing these pictures, it is recommended that you save the individual room images to your hard drive and print from there.
- Room Furnishings
- Bed (twin extra-long 36x80x6)
- Desk & Chair
- Mostly hardwood flooring; few carpeted rooms
- House Facilities
- Computer Room: 1
- Conference Room: 2
- Fitness Room: 1
- Laundry: 2
- Library: 1
- Lounge: 3
- Music Practice Room: 2
- Residential Programs
- Integrated Studies (81 Freshmen/81 Total)
- Living Cultures (27 Freshmen/27 Total)
- Mentors (25 Freshmen/25 Total)
- Additional Information