Hill is a low rise style College House with a vibrant community. It is home to 505 students. As a First-Year Community, Hill will be 100% freshmen beginning Fall 2017. Hill's location makes it convenient for access to academic buildings, as well as 30th Street Station, a hub of transportation in and around the city of Philadelphia. The room types in Hill are majority doubles, with some singles, and some large singles.
Hill College House will be closed for renovations for the 2016-2017 academic year.
For more information, please view the Hill College House Website and the College House Brochure.
Click on arrows below for full details.
- General Information
- Style of Housing: Traditional Dormitory Style
- Number of Residents (excluding staff): 505
- Number of first-year students: 466
- Number of each room type (excluding staff):
- 89 Single Rooms
- 16 Large Single Rooms
- 200 Double Rooms
- Layout/Floor Plan
- Important Notes:
- The purpose of these diagrams is to convey general information only. Dimensions are taken from a representative room. Individual rooms may vary in size and amenities. Changes may occur over time that are not reflected in the diagrams.
- For maximum quality and efficiency when printing these pictures, it is recommended that you save the individual room images to your hard drive and print from there.
- Room Furnishings
- Bed (twin extra-long 36x80x6)
- Desk & Chair
- Tile flooring
- Window Screens
- House Facilities
- Commissary: 1
- Common Kitchen: 4
- Computer Room: 1
- Fitness Room: 1
- Game Room: 1
- Laundry Room: 4
- Lounge: 9
- Music Practice Room: 1
- Seminar Room: 1
- Residential Programs
- Exploring Philadelphia: (33 Freshmen/33 Total)
- Freshman Leadership at Penn (29 Freshmen/30 Total)
- Medical Care and Medical Challenge (25 Freshmen/26 Total)
- Additional Information