Hill is a low rise style College House with a vibrant community. It is home to 497 students. As a First-Year Community, Hill will be 100% freshmen beginning Fall 2017. Hill's location makes it convenient for access to academic buildings, as well as 30th Street Station, a hub of transportation in and around the city of Philadelphia. The room types in Hill are a majority of doubles, with some singles.
Hill College House will be closed for renovations for the 2016-2017 academic year.
For more information, please view the Hill College House Website and the College House Brochure.
Click on arrows below for full details.
- General Information
- Style of Housing: Traditional Dormitory Style
- Number of Residents (excluding staff): 497
- Number of first-year students: 497
- Number of each room type (excluding staff):
- 51 Single Rooms
- 223 Double Rooms
- Layout/Floor Plan
- Important Notes:
- The purpose of these diagrams is to convey general information only. Dimensions are taken from a representative room. Individual rooms may vary in size and amenities. Changes may occur over time that are not reflected in the diagrams.
- For maximum quality and efficiency when printing these pictures, it is recommended that you save the individual room images to your hard drive and print from there.
- Room Furnishings
- Bed (twin extra-long 36x80x6)
- Desk & Chair
- Tile flooring
- Window Screens
- House Facilities
- Commissary: 1
- Common Kitchen: 4
- Computer Room: 1
- Fitness Room: 1
- Game Room: 1
- Laundry Room: 4
- Lounge: 9
- Music Practice Room: 1
- Seminar Room: 1
- Residential Programs
- Exploring Philadelphia: (33 Freshmen/33 Total)
- Freshman Leadership at Penn (29 Freshmen/30 Total)
- Medical Care and Medical Challenge (25 Freshmen/26 Total)
- Additional Information