Harrison College House is a 24 -floor high rise that is home to just under 800 Penn students. While Harrison is an Upperclass Community, roughly 52 of its residents are freshmen who participate in Harrison's Freshman Experience Residential Program which is designed to assist first year students in their transition to college life, through resources and special events.
For more information, please view the Harrison College House Website and the College House Brochure.
Click on arrows below for full details.
- General Information
- Style of Housing:
- Apartment-style housing
- All units have private bath
- Seasonally air-conditioned
- Number of Residents (excluding staff): 797
- Number of first-year students: 52
- Number of each room type (excluding staff):
- 21 Single Rooms
- 46 Single Apartments
- 42 Double (1BR/LR/Kit)
- 24 Double (2BR)
- 44 Double (2BR/LR/Kit)
- 33 Triple (3BR/LR/Kit)
- 91 Quad (3BR/LR/Kit)
- 12 Quad (4BR/LR/Kit)
- Layout/Floor Plan
- Important Notes:
- The purpose of these diagrams is to convey general information only. Dimensions are taken from a representative room. Individual rooms may vary in size and amenities. Changes may occur over time that are not reflected in the diagrams.
- All students within apartments or suites that contain multiple bedrooms must be assigned to a specific bedroom (A, B, C, and so on) within the apartment or suite.
- For maximum quality and efficiency when printing these pictures, it is recommended that you save the individual room images to your hard drive and print from there.
- Room Furnishings
- Bed (twin extra-long 36x80x6)
- Desk & Chair
- Sofa in Units with a Living Room
- Table & Chairs in Units with a Kitchen
- Tile flooring
- House Facilities
- Cafe: 1
- Common Kitchen: 1
- Computer Room: 1
- Fitness Room: 1
- Game Room: 1
- Laundry Room: 12 (Even Floors)
- Lounge: 27
- Music Practice Room: 2
- Seminar Room: 1
- Study Room: 2
- Residential Programs
- Freshman Experience (52 Freshmen/77 Total)
- Front Row Theatre and the Arts (0 Freshmen/66 Total)
- Integrated Living (0 Freshmen/100 Total
- Additional Information