Fisher Hassenfeld College House
Fisher Hassenfeld is one of the three College Houses located in the Quadrangle. As one of the First-Year Communities, it will be composed entirely of freshmen beginning in Fall 2016. The room types are primarily singles and doubles with a few triples.
For more information, please view the Fisher Hassenfeld House Website.
Click on arrows below for full details.
- General Information
- Style of Housing: Traditional Dormitory Style
- Number of Residents (excluding staff): 456
- Number of first-year students: 433
- Number of each room type (excluding staff):
- 173 Single Rooms
- 109 Double Rooms
- 22 Triple (3 Rooms) Rooms
- Layout/Floor Plan
- Click here to view Quad layout/floor plans
- Important Notes:
- The purpose of these diagrams is to convey general information only. Dimensions are taken from a representative room. Individual rooms may vary in size and amenities. Changes may occur over time that are not reflected in the diagrams.
- All students within apartments or suites that contain multiple bedrooms must be assigned to a specific bedroom (A, B, C, and so on) within the apartment or suite.
- For maximum quality and efficiency when printing these pictures, it is recommended that you save the individual room images to your hard drive and print from there.
- Room Furnishings
- Bed twin extra-long (36x80x6)
- Desk & Chair
- NY Alumni
- Hardwood Floors: Most Rooms
- Tile Floors: Class of '28
- House Facilities
- Common Kitchen: 1
- Computer Room: 1
- Conference Room: 3
- Fitness Room: 1
- Laundry Room: 2
- Library: 1
- Lounge: 4
- Music Practice Room: 2
- Residential Programs
- Goldberg Media and Communications: 43 Freshmen/43 Total
- Music and Social Change: 19 Freshmen/19 Total
- Policy, Politics and Social Change: 20 Freshmen/20 Total
- Scientific Adventures: 20 Freshmen/20 Total
- Additional Information