As we await directive from the University on our fall semester, please know that the information you will find throughout the website is indicative of our 2019-2020 operations. Regular updates will be emailed to you regarding the 2020-2021 academic year. Click this banner for additional information related to the impact of COVID-19.
Applications & Assignments

Photo of a College House

On campus housing is available to full-time, registered undergraduate and graduate students.  Freshmen and transfer students should apply via the Admissions Online Decisions page. All other students apply at MyHomeAtPenn using their Pennkey and password.  Please review our housing options, rates, and application procedures.