Because your PennCard effects building access and financial transactions, it is extremely important to notify the PennCard Center when your PennCard is lost or stolen.
During Business Hours
Report the loss or theft immediately to the PennCard ID Center
- On campus/local: 1.215.417.CARD
Evenings or Weekends
Report missing PennCards to Public Safety
- From any campus phone: dial 511
- From off campus: 1.215.573.3333
Call Your Bank
When your bank account is linked to your PennCard
Important to Note About Lost or Stolen PennCards
- When you report your lost or stolen PennCard to the PennCard Center or Public Safety, it will be deactivated so no one else will be able to use your PennCard
- If you find your old PennCard (prior to obtaining a new one), you must call the PennCard Center to have it reactivated. You cannot reactivate your old PennCard after a replacement PennCard has been issued
- You may come in to the PennCard Center and replace your PennCard at any time during business hours. There is a $30 replacement fee for a lost or stolen PennCard.