If you are planning on moving your office follow these simple steps to ensure that your mail moves with you!
- Penn Mail requires three weeks notice to process a change of address.
- Download the Change of Address (COA) form, or
contact us at: 215-898-8665 and ask to be sent a COA form.
- Fill out the form and email it to
fax it to 215-573-2055, Attn: Penn Mail Services.
- We will confirm your new address with the United States Post Office. You should NOT contact the United States Postal Service (USPS) directly.
- Once we confirm your new USPS mail code assignment, inform your international partners and vendors of your address change and please update your website(s). Download the COA Form for Local Suppliers and International Partners.