Business and Courtesy Reply Mail
- Business Reply allows recipients of your mail to respond to you via a postage paid postcard or letter.
- Courtesy Reply allows you to send recipients postcards or envelopes with a pre-printed address. Recipients must provide postage.
- Including business reply or courtesy reply with your correspondence may increase response to solicitations.
- These mailing formats requires specific permit number, customized four-digit add-on zip, and barcode.
- Departments using Business Reply Mail must have prior approval from Penn Mail Services via written request. Requests should be directed to
. Phone: 215-898-5800; Fax: 215-573-5055 at Left Bank Commons Ste. 500/6280.
For more information on specifics call Penn Mail Services 215-898-5800.