Transfer Students

Living on campus is an essential part of the Penn experience.  New transfer students are required to live in a College House and purchase a meal plan their first year of enrollment.

Transfer students may submit a Housing Preference Request Form online after they accept their offer of admission. It may take up to 24 hours before a reply is updated in the housing system.  The Preference Form will be available by logging into the Admissions Applicant Portal.  Any questions can be directed to the Housing Assignments Office at 215-898-8271 or via email to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . 

Click on arrows below for full details.