Through acquisition and ongoing R&D investment, Corning now offers a more comprehensive range of premium, innovative laboratory products and solutions for a wide spectrum of life science applications. Our trusted, quality brands, backed by technical expertise, provide researchers with better ways to advance their research from the beginning of their process to the end.
Our Corning®, PYREX®, Costar®, Axygen®, Gosselin™ and Corning cellgro® brands make us a global leader in consumable glass and plastic laboratory tools for life science research. We continue to lead the way in innovation with the development and production of Corning® Epic® Technology for label-free detection, the HYPERFlask® Cell Culture Vessel for increased cell yields, novel surfaces such as Ultra-Low Attachment and the Corning® CellBIND® Surfaces for enhanced cell growth and assay performance, and our range of Axygen Maxymum Recovery® Tips and PCR products with ultra smooth surfaces.
New! Discovery Labware
In October 2012 Corning completed the acquisition of the majority of BD’s Discovery Labware business. Over the coming months we will be integrating the Discovery Labware business into Corning Life Sciences. For further information on this acquisition, including details of the acquired brands and products, click here.
We are committed to meeting customers’ unique and changing needs with original solutions for today’s emerging life sciences technologies. Our dedication to quality, technology and innovation continues to enable us to produce the world’s most comprehensive line of drug discovery tools.
CLICK HERE to view Technical Seminar Series Abstract
- About Corning Products:In addition to being a global leader in consumable plastic laboratory tools for life science research, Corning continues to lead the way in developing innovative solutions for cell culture such as the HYPERFlask Cell Culture Vessel for increased cell yields and novel surfaces such as Corning Synthemax® for culturing stem cells, Corning Osteo Assay Surface for osteogenesis research and the Corning CeIlBIND Surface for enhanced assay performance.
- About Costar Products:The Costar brand of products for life sciences includes serological pipettes, cell culture microplates, Transwell® Permeable Supports, multi-channel pipettors and many more products to meet your research needs.
- About Corning cellgro Products:The new Corning cellgro brand for media, sera and solutions offers a full line of standard and custom solutions for cell culture, cell therapy and bioprocess. Products include mammalian and cell culture media, salt solutions, antibiotics, supplements and reagents, dissociation products, sera, molecular biology products and a wide variety of container types and sizes manufactured by Mediatech, Inc. Manassas, VA.
- About PYREX Products:For over 95 years, Corning has developed special glass for use in both chemical and life science laboratories. PYREX glassware is made from Type 1, Class A low expansion borosilicate glass that has become the accepted standard in chemistry labs across the globe.
- About Axygen Products:Through continuous new product innovation, Axygen products bring new standards to sample handling, delivery and storage, improving the way research is done in the laboratory today. Axygen products include a complete range of disposable tips from manual through to automation, as well as a range of high throughput screening microplates and PCR storage products.
- About Gosselin Products:Gosselin has been a pioneering brand of disposable labware for quality control and microbiology labs in industrial markets in Europe since 1965 and is now being introduced to food and beverage and environmental testing labs in North America. Gosselin offers a full range of products from sampling to disposal and offers peelable box labels printed with lot and sterility information for easy record keeping.
Our dedicated team of customer service specialists is ready to help you place an order, answer questions about an existing order and check pricing or product availability. Contact us today.
Telephone: (800) 492-1110, Option 2 or (978) 442-2200
Fax: (978) 442-2476
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Our experienced team of technical support specialists is ready to assist you with applications questions, troubleshooting advice, product selection and more. Contact us today.
Telephone: (800) 492-1110, Option 3, or (978) 442-2200
Fax: (978) 442-2476
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:30 pm (Eastern Standard Time)