Welcome to Penn Travel and Expense Management
Penn Travel and Expense Management is the central travel department for University faculty, staff, students and guests. We work to provide exceptional value to Penn in the following ways:
- Negotiating with travel vendors to obtain best rates and discounts for airfare, hotels and rental cars;
- Securing excellent Travel Management Companies to fulfill the travel needs of our travelers;
- Providing the Penn Travel Card as a means of paying for travel and entertainment related expenses, reducing out of pocket personal outlays;
- Establishing and managing a BTA card for airfare charges;
- Implementing Concur, an integrated travel booking, expense reporting, approval and payment system;
- Reimbursing faculty, staff and students for travel and entertainment related expense submitted via Concur; and
- Developing, maintaining and managing central travel and expense-related policies and procedures.
Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions, serves as Travel Services' partner and hosts Penn's online travel booking and expense management tool.