The Café at the New College House is open to all students and allows diners to use both swipes and Dining Dollar$. The café features the following options:
- All-you-care-to-eat (AYCTE) – The AYCTE café will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner during the week and brunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday. (For hours click here.). In addition to a full salad bar, assorted soups and a grill station, our chefs will prepare a daily menu option at the comfort station.
- Retail – The retail café will be open Monday through Saturday for breakfast, lunch and dinner. (For hours click here.)
- For breakfast, the café offers a variety of to-go pastries, parfaits and fruit cups as well as hot cereal and made-to-order breakfast sandwiches. Hot and cold beverages, as well as espresso drinks are also available.
- Lunch and Dinner feature grab-and-go sandwiches and salads, Build Your Bowl options, a variety of grill options, sushi and other to-go items.
- Evening Hours – The New College House retail cafe will have evening hours until 10pm featuring a rotating selection of hot and cold items. From 8pm to 10pm, Monday through Thursday, Meal Equivalency will be an option.
- Family Table – Family Table is our newest dining option and is offered only at the AYCTE café at the New College House. Launched in collaboration with the College House’s faculty, this option allows students to dine family style with faculty, special guests and other students providing the opportunity to extend their academic discourse to their evening dining experience. Reservations are required.