Select Dell and Lenovo laptops include:
- 24 hour technical support from Dell or Lenovo so you can get help whenever and wherever you need it most: on-campus, off-campus, or around the world.1
- 3 years of on-site repair service from the manufacturer for most hardware problems.2
- 3 years of accidental damage protection for the computer hardware,
saving you unexpected and expensive repair charges that may not be covered under warranties from other manufacturers.3
For students, the Computer Connection also serves as a convenient drop off location if you schedule service for your PC notebook.
- Just call Dell or Lenovo for technical support and ask that your repair be conducted at the Computer Connection at 3601 Walnut Street,
- Drop your machine off at our store the morning your service is scheduled.
- Pick it up on the way home from class. It couldn’t be easier!
1 Dell and Lenovo warranties are limited to hardware repairs; please see your local support provider for assistance with suspected software problems.
2 On-site hardware repair is conducted by the manufacturer in accordance with their policies. Some customer-replaceable parts may be shipped to you as a self-installable kit.
3 Dell accidental damage protection service may be conducted on-site or at a Dell repair facility at Dell's discretion. Lenovo accidental damage protection service is conducted at a Lenovo repair facility. Dell and Lenovo will repair or replace a system as per the terms of the manufacturer's limited warranty agreement.
- Latest News & Events
- Featured Products
- Penn Alumni Shopping
We welcome your feedback on our services.
Click the IdeaWeb logo to share your thoughts.